- The first rule of Drunk Blogging is that you DO NOT talk about Fight Club.
- Do not talk about how drunk you are, how much you did/are/were drinking, or how much fun you’re having being drunk. Seriously, no one gives a fuck.
- Do not give any revealing details about who you are: this includes your name, where you go to school, your phone number, personal blog that contains this kind of information, or anything else that could otherwise be easily traced to you. Anonymity is a blessing, and when you sober up you will be glad that there’s nothing reliable connecting you to your drunken ramblings.
- Write about something. Seriously, this is not a place for mental diarrhea. It is ok to deviate or to ramble a little, just have a topic in mind when you start writing. There should be a theme to your post.
- DO NOT just fucking re-post something that someone else did. Seriously, fuck that shit. This will not become a blog where every single post just links to something that someone thought was funny for a second. Be original, write/draw/photoshop something new.
I, the creator of this blog, reserve the right to add or remove rules whenever the fuck I feel like it (as long as I’m drunk). Basically, don’t be a douche-bag and we will all have a good time!